River House provides amenities suitable for golfers of all levels. Members have access to a wide variety of golf, dining, and social options.
Amenities at River House include:
- 18 hole, championship golf course
- Expansive driving range with grass tee
- Practice putting greens, chipping greens, and bunkers
- Instructional programs taught by our PGA professionals
- The Greens at Easton Club Restaurant, featuring lunch, dinner and catered events
Benefits of membership include:
- Unlimited green fees
- Discounted driving range use
- Special rates for guests
- Free USGA handicap service
- 30-day advance tee times
- Invitations to member-only leagues, socials, and tournaments
The River House offers a wide variety of membership options detailed below. For more information, please call Head Golf Professional, Dan Greaves, at 410.820.9800 x3.
|Category 2015 Rates||Single||Family*|
|Full Member (Full privileges 7 days a week)||$1,700||$2,700|
|Twilight Member (7 days a week after 2:00)||$ 1,100||$1,825|
|Weekday Member (Monday-Friday anytime)||$1,350||$2,150|
|Junior Member (Ages 18 and under)||$ 200|
|Young Professional (Ages 19-34)||$ 1,100|
* Families include heads of household, dependents under 18, and dependents under 23 attending school full time.
If you are interested in joining River House, you may download our application and agreement below and return it to the Pro Shop with your payment. Memberships may be paid by cash, check, or credit card. If you have any additional questions, stop by the Pro Shop, or call Head Professional Dan Greaves at 410.820.9800 x3.
Guest of Member Rates
$40 Guest of Member rates includes 18 holes with cart when accompanied by member anytime.